Keeping Loved Ones Safe At Home with a Stair Lift
We understand that most people want to remain in their own homes especially after an unexpected fall or illness. We offer a rapid response service to help families transition loved ones to home from hospitalization and rehabilitation. These times are emotionally stressful and the discharge process is never easy, but we make the stair lift installation process simple!
Quick Installation is Key to a Successful Transition Home
- Our office is local and we have local, professional technicians as well as technicians on call to meet your needs.
- Our phones are closely monitored to receive all calls or make callbacks on the same business day.
- Our scheduler will set your appointment on the same day that you call so you know exactly when your stair lift installation will occur.
- Stair lifts are stocked locally so a chair lift is alway available and ready for installation for most applications.
Expedited installation available for next day installation or 48 hour installation
- We stock high-quality stair lifts with all metal componetry and a weight rating of up to 350 pounds. Because we stock stair lifts we can offer a very competitive price while providing a superior product.
When a health issue or life-changing event occurs we understand the importance of quickly and safely installing a home chair lift. We pride ourselves in professionalism and quality installation.
Located in Easton off Routes 78 and 33, we are minutes from homes in the Lehigh Valley, Bucks County, Berks County, the Poconos, and Western New Jersey. We have stair lifts and stair lift parts in stock and local technicians ready to install your chair lift immediately.