Most of our clients need a standard, straight stair lift, and we have straight stair lifts stocked at our warehouse in Easton (accessible to anywhere in the Lehigh Valley) and ready for installation. If your home's staircase is curved, has a landing or is a non-traditional staircase, our manufacturer has a quick delivery program to get you what you need fast.
The Savaria K2 Straight Stairlift Features:
- The most compact, folded depth on the market, keeping your stairs clear when the lift is not in use. Smooth-riding with a comfortable seat, the K2 stair lift transports you over the barrier of stairs, giving you the freedom to stay in the home you love.
- With a 350 lb capacity and adjustable arm width, the K2 is well-suited to a wide range of comfort needs. Obstruction sensors, a retractable seat belt and overspeed governor all provide added safety features. The lift operates on a battery powered system with built-in charging, that allows the lift to operate several times even during a power failure.
- Ultra slim: Folded size of only 10.75", the smallest profile on the market to keep the unit out of the way when not in use
- Quiet, smooth-riding operation from the rack and pinion drive system
- Battery operated: Built-in charging on the top and bottom of the rail so the chair can be used several times even through a power failure
- LED status lights: To advise of any issues
- Obstacle sensor system: On the carriage and footrest to stop the chair if it meets an obstacle
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat at top landing, retractable seat belt, anti-slip footrest, obstacle sensors
- Easy operation: Includes 2 infrared remote controls plus toggle switch on arm rest
- Comfortable and durable seat with width-adjustable arms up to 20" wide
- A manufacturer's warranty for 36 months on parts
- Optional Configurations: For installation on either side of the stairs.
- Power rotating seat and power flip rail.
- Other Options: Continuous charge system, flip-up rail for bottom landing, emergency stop button and radio frequency remote controls.
The Installation Process
Step 1 - Call us to book your appointment for an estimate or installation.
Step 2 - Installation: on the day of installation we will come out with the stair lift, the equipment and necessary tools and intall your lift. Chair lift installations are typically completed in less than four hours.
Step 3 - Customer Training: Once the lift is installed and tested, we will review with you how to operate the lift, general troubleshooting and maintenance. It is our goal that the lift is properly installed and the user and caregiver(s) are familiar with the lift operation.
After the stair lift is installed we are always available to help and service the lift should a problem arise. The K2 has a 3-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and we also offer a service agreement. We stand behind all of our installations and we have parts in stock.